Rainbird Rotary Nozzle
Switch to newer sprinkler heads. Technology in sprinklers has advanced over the last 20 years and many new sprinklers are more water efficient than the older models. Small stream-rotor nozzles that fit onto spray-type sprinkler bodies are more efficient than old style spray heads. A popular brand of these stream rotor nozzles are Rainbird Rotary Nozzles.
These rotary nozzles can provide a significant benefit for poorly designed sprinkler systems where spray type heads were spaced too far apart or the pipes are too small. This is because these new rotary nozzles achieve a greater radius than was possible with the old style nozzles while using 30% less water. So if you have a sprinkler system give it a tune-up not only will it get rid of dry spots due to further spray radius rotary nozzles u will also save u on your water bill.
Rotary Nozzles provide unsurpassed design flexibility and highly efficient water distribution from 13 to 24 feet.
Rain Bird Rotary Nozzles help reduce water waste and make it easier to design systems.
The Rotary Nozzle is a truly remarkable innovation with a low precipitation rate, highly uniform distribution, and increased radius range, all in a nozzle which fits on a Rain Bird spray head.
Rainbird Rotary Nozzle Features:
- Fewer zones, faster installs – System complexity and cost are reduced because more heads can be installed per zone. Rotary Nozzles can also be zoned with Rain Bird 5000/5000 Plus MPR Rotor Nozzles.
- Efficient water distribution – multiple rotating streams deliver close-in watering and even coverage throughout the radius range. The low precipitation rate significantly reduces wasteful run-off and erosion
- Ultimate retrofit solution – low flow rate and an expanded radius of throw solve existing spray zone inefficiencies caused by diminished pressure or stretched spacing.
- Low precipitation rate – 0.60 in/hr (15,2 mm/hr) – reduces run-off and erosion.
- Multiple, rotating streams uniformly distribute water throughout the radius range.
- Matched precipitation rate across radii and pattern simplify the design process.
- Matched precipitation rate with Rain Bird 5000/5000 Plus MPR Rotor Nozzles allow MPR irrigation designs from 13′ to 35′.
- With approximately 60% less flow than conventional spray nozzles, Rotary Nozzles allow more heads per zone, reducing overall system complexity and cost.
- Maintains highly efficient performance throughout the 20-55 psi pressure range, with no misting or fogging at high pressures.
- Stainless steel radius reduction screw allows reduction down to 13′ on the R13-18 and to 17′ on the R17-24 to accommodate varying landscape needs.
- Rain Bird Rotary Nozzles offer color-coded top plugs to help you quickly identify the arc/pattern.
- Color Coded Radius Adjustment Plugs for Easier Identification